[R] Modelling disease spread

francogrex francogrex at mail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:11:57 CET 2008

I was at a lecture the other day and I saw a presentation of very neat
(short) animation modeling epidemic disease spread over a map region. When I
ask what software they used they mentioned SAS. Do you know if there are
equivalent resources in R to model the spread of disease with animation
output? My search in R-help and google didn't lead to any document (though I
found a couple of documents for SAS). However my intuition telles me there
must be a similar program in R. Thanks