[R] Cox model

Matthias Gondan matthias-gondan at gmx.de
Wed Feb 13 14:37:20 CET 2008

Hi Eleni,

The problem of this approach is easily explained: Under the Null
hypothesis, the P values
of a significance test are random variables, uniformly distributed in
the interval [0, 1]. It
is easily seen that the lowest of these P values is not any 'better'
than the highest of the
P values.

Best wishes,

Matthias