[R] problems plotting geom_line on ggplot2

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:28:25 CET 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 9:12 AM, ONKELINX, Thierry <Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be> wrote:
> Just to inform the list that the problem is solved:
>
> This problem was due to DF$Hora being a factor. Converting it to numeric
> or time solved the problem.

This is because geoms are automatically broken into groups based on
the combination of all categorical variables used in the plot - which
obviously causes problems in this case.  The correct solution is to
override the default grouping with group = 1.

I do need to document this better somewhere.

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/