[R] mistake during subscription

(Ted Harding) Ted.Harding at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 11 18:20:07 CET 2008

On 11-Feb-08 16:34:36, Anna Meissner wrote:
> Dear R-helper,
>
> I made a mistake during my subscription, and think that
> I turned off from the mailing list. I confirm that I want
> to join the mailing list and wish to post some emails.
>
> Cheers, Anna Meissner

Anna,
If you [re-]visit the info/subscription web page at

and enter your details in the section "Subscribing to R-help",
and then click the "Subscribe" button, then you should get
subscribed to the list. This may not take effect immediately,
since I think the list administrator (Martin Maechler) may
have to approve you first. (And this may be why nothing
has happened for you yet, since Martin has been away for
a week and, I think, has only just returned).

In any case, if you post an email to the list even though
you are not subscribed, it will reach the list once it has
been approved (though you would have to visit the archives
at https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/ to see any replies).

Hoping this helps,
Ted.

Fax-to-email: +44 (0)870 094 0861