[R] scatterplot in CAR

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Mon Feb 11 14:02:50 CET 2008

Dear Aimin,

I'm afraid that I don't understand the question: scatterplot(X~Y) will make
a scatterplot with the variable X on the vertical axis and Y on the
horizontal axis. Did you really want to do that? Moreover, as in any
scatterplot, the variables Y and X will define the coordinates of the points
-- there are not distinct X points and Y points.

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor
Department of Sociology