[R] RGTK2 and glade on Windows - GUI newbie

Anja Kraft anja.kraft at mail.uni-oldenburg.de
Mon Feb 11 11:52:25 CET 2008

Hallo,

I'd like to write a GUI (first choice with GTK+).
I've surfed through the R- an Omegahat-Pages, because I'd like to use
RGTK2, GTK 2.10.11 in combination with glade on Windows XP (perhaps later
Unix, Mac).
I've found a lot of different information. Because of the information I'm
not sure, if this combination is running on Windows XP and I'm unsure how
it works.

Is there anyone, who has experience with this combination (if it works)
and could tell me, where I could find something like a tutorial, how this
combination is used together and how it works?

Thank you very much,

Anja Kraft