[R] Call for papers for CMG'08

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 06:40:46 CET 2008

UseR,

I am on the conference committee for CMG'08 (Computer Measurement
Group - www.cmg.org).  At the last several conferences I have
presented papers, and workshops, on the use of R in computer
performance analysis and visualization.  I am sending this out to see
if anyone would be interested in submitting a paper for our next
conference that will be held in Las Vegas in December, 2008. If so,
you can check the website for details, or ask me.

I am especially interested in papers on the visualization of data
(since this will be one of the "hot" tracks at the conference), and
especially using R, since this is an opportunity to introduce an
audience whose job it is to analyze data to the power of R.

If you don't want to submit a paper, but have some ideas, or
experiences, for using R as it relates to computer performance, please
let me know since I might be able to use some of the material to show
how other organizations are using R in this context.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Jim Holtman
jholtman at gmail.com
+1 513 646 9390