[R] Suggestions for inputting a date via a dialog box?

Tubin sredmonson at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 23:11:34 CET 2008

Hm.  This looks like a fantastic package in general... but for this
particular project I would rather not have to redo the entire program to run
in Rpad.  And it is not immediately evident that I could use Rpad just for
the function of getting values for a couple of date variables...  Or have I
misunderstood?

Rpad can offer the user a calendar from which they choose a date.
>From the main Rpad page try the Weather Explorer demo for
an example:

http://www.rpad.org

[...]