[R] Execution of a .sce file through R

baptiste auguie ba208 at exeter.ac.uk
Wed Dec 31 12:21:28 CET 2008

That's really a scilab question, nothing to do with R as far as I can
see. Moreover, you haven't provided any of the information requested
in the posting guide (OS, example, ...).

i'm guessing that something along those lines should work,

> system("scilab -nw -f yourscript.sce")

that is, provided your file is in the working directory and your shell
knows about scilab (untested). If this fails, you need to make sure
that you know the command to run a scilab script from a terminal, and
I doubt this is the place to ask for it.

Hope this helps,

Baptiste

On 31 Dec 2008, at 06:13, ykank wrote:

> Dear R Users
>
> Does some has any idea about how to execute a scilab file(.sce file)
> from
> the Terminal in R.
> Any kind of guidance would be highly welcomed and appreciated.
> --

Baptiste Auguié

School of Physics
University of Exeter