[R] WinBUGS posterior samples (via R2WinBUGS)?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Wed Dec 31 10:27:14 CET 2008

3 comments:

1. Quoting the last lines of this message:
"PLEASE do read the posting guide
and provide commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code."
Otherwise we cannot help anyway.

2. This is not the BUGS mailing list.

3. I do prefer BRugs, the R package that is based on OpenBUGS, because
it is closer to BUGS, more flexible, sometimes easier to debug, ....

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges