[R] Need Help urgently - evaluating regressor using R

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Dec 27 16:54:39 CET 2008

Karen Goh wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Could anybody out there advise me the code to evaluate the contribution of each regressor to the model using the t-test with 5% significance level.
>
> Here are the co-efficients of the regressors.
>
>                pitch
>             0.841000
> Temp     1394.250000
> Soaktime    3.557340
> Soakpct     0.923800
> Difftime    0.952730
> Diffpct     0.678350
> pitch       0.026429
>
> Not sure if the data is enough to do the evaluation or you need the full data set.
>
> Your help on this is most appreciated.

I have answered too quickly on your former message. This seems to be
homework and you do not even know how to apply a test and what the test
really does (otherwise you would have known that coefficients are really
not sufficient to apply the test....
Please solve your homeworks yourself or ask you supervisor.
And again, PLEASE do read the posting guide

Uwe Ligges