[R] 4 questions regarding hypothesis testing, survey package, ts on samples, plotting

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Wed Dec 24 04:09:47 CET 2008

Khawaja, Aman wrote:

> I need to answer one of the question in my open source test is: What are
> the four questions asked about the parameters in hypothesis testing?

Please check the posting guide.
* We don't answer homework questions ("open source" doesn't mean
that other people answer the questions for you, it means you can find
the answers outside your own head -- and in any case, we don't have
any of way of knowing that the test is really open).
* this is not an R question but a statistics question
* please don't post the same question multiple times

  sincerely
    Ben Bolker