[R] Print a list in columns

Adam D. I. Kramer adik at ilovebacon.org
Sat Dec 20 21:02:05 CET 2008

Hi Borja,

 	write.table doesn't work, because it's not clear how to print it in
two columns, so we can't help you yet either.  Do you want to match the
first item in v1 with the first item in v2, and have a bunch of NAs hanging
off the end of the shorter column in the output?  Or align the last items?
Or do you want to just drop the "extra" items in one column?  Etc.