[R] X11 is not availble

Dennis Schmidt Dennis.Schmidt at student.hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Dec 18 12:38:31 CET 2008

Hi Fredrik,

well I'm connecting via SSH onto the machine. Lateron the R scripts
shall be executed via some Ruby scripts. The pdf export is working
properly, but I think it would be very ugly to first create a pdf file
and then convert it to my needed png (or any other pure image format).
Is there no way to manually connect to X11 even in my use case?

Dennis