[R] lme4 error after Matrix update

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Thu Dec 18 11:34:57 CET 2008

Dear Rüdiger,

Try to uninstall AND fysically remove (delete) lme4 and Matrix from the harddisk. Then installing them again should do this trick. At least it did on my laptop.

HTH,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics, methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data.
~ John Tukey