[R] non numeric argument to binary operator

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:03:35 CET 2008

I'm not sure what you are trying to do: modulo arithmetic isn't exactly
splitting a matrix into 2. Or even remotely.

Regardless of the goal, when numbers are shown in quotes, it's a sure
sign that R thinks they are strings, and thus non-number, just as the error
message (not a warning) states.

To help further, we'd need a clear statement of your goals and a reproducible
example, as in the posting guide.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee