[R] Noobie question, regression across levels

RichardLang allen.larocque at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 04:02:19 CET 2008

Much thanks! This helped a lot. Another quick one:
In using the lmList function in the nlme package, is it possible to subset
my data according to the number of observations in each level? (ie. I
obviously want to include only those levels in which the observations are of
sufficient size for regression). What is the best way to exclude factors of
insufficient size? Can I do it inside the lmList function? I've read the
requisite help files etc. and two hours later am still confused.
Thanks in advance,
Allen