[R] odfWeave learning resources

Tubin sredmonson at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 22:12:28 CET 2008

In general I try not to post questions to forums until I've tried my best to
read about them in the available documentation.  I recently undertook a
project that used odfWeave and have been very pleased with the package.
But, the R help documentation suggests that there are more sophisticated
things I can do - for example, with conditionally formatted tables.

Can anyone point me to resources I could review to educate myself about the
full capabilities of this lovely package?

Thanks!