[R] Baffled: triggering error message with an sd result in odfWeave?

Tubin sredmonson at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 19:13:45 CET 2008

renaming the variable does not help.  I actually started with trainsd as the
variable name.

I believe that Sarah Goslee must be correct, and it's the data set I'm
working from.  Which moves my inquiry to the statement that establishes the
dataset - I am combing through that now and will report if it does any good.