[R] Functions in R like lincom and nlcom of Stata

Stas Kolenikov skolenik at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 06:33:12 CET 2008

Those commands provide point estimates, standard errors and confidence
intervals based on linear combination of parameters or
linearization/delta-method, respectively. R's contrasts appear to be
limited to a single factor and combinations that sum up to zero.

I am too so used to this Stata's concept, I now think it's odd R does
not seem to have it readily identifiable in two-three search commands.
And I would not believe R does not have this functionality, it must be
hiding somewhere! :))