[R] Writing multiple matrices

Carlos López natorro at fisica.unam.mx
Fri Dec 12 00:20:02 CET 2008

Hello all :)

I have a for loop where in each cycle I create certain matrix object,
let´s say, X, I would like to write it
so I use the write.table function but I would like to write as many
matrices as cycles, this is, I would like
to use a variable, let´s say y, that will be in the for, as in: for (y
in 1:100)

and then when I write the matrix in a file I would like to produce files
with different names, for examen

my_matrix_1.dat

my_matrix_2.dat

my_matrix_3.dat
.
.
.
my_matrix_100.dat

is there any way to do this with the write.table function?

Thank you very much in advance
Carlos

believed to be clean.