[R] How to generate a prediction equation for a stratified survival model that was fitted by cph() in Design package

Yu, Changhong YuC at ccf.org
Thu Dec 11 22:44:36 CET 2008

Dear all,

I used cph() function from Frank harrell's Design package to create a
survival model, then used functions 'Function' and 'sascode' to generate
prediction equation based on the saved survival model. But it failed. I
included a stratified variable in the model. If I removed the
stratification, they were working well. Does that mean that function
'Function' doesn't accept a stratified model?

Any thoughts on this will be appreciated. Thanks.

Changhong

in America by U.S. News & World Report (2008).
locations.

Confidentiality Note:  This message is intended for use\...{{dropped:13}}