[R] How can I draw bars

Steven McKinney smckinney at bccrc.ca
Wed Dec 10 05:01:45 CET 2008

Hi Raymond,

You might be able to get the plots you want
with the 'cytoband' material provided in
the Bioconductor package "SNPchip".

Check out the SNPchip data set 'cytoband'
and the plot function "plotCytoband"
for ideas.  This material is used e.g.
in Bioconductor package "VanillaICE"
to add a chromosome graphic to the
bottom of data plots of genomic data.
You can see examples in the vignette
PDFs.

HTH

Steven McKinney

Statistician
Molecular Oncology and Breast Cancer Program
British Columbia Cancer Research Centre

email: smckinney at bccrc.ca
tel: 604-675-8000 x7561

BCCRC