[R] Sink does not send graphs to sink file

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Fri Dec 5 16:14:47 CET 2008

Wiindows XP
R 2.7
I am using sink() to send the results of my analyses to a text file. Unfortunately my graphs do not become part of the file. Is there anyway that I can have both the text and graphic output of my analyses appear in a file?
Thanks,
John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

Confidentiality Statement:
This email message, including any attachments, is for th...{{dropped:6}}