[R] help on tapply using sample with differing sample-sizes

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 3 03:02:46 CET 2008

On Tue, 2 Dec 2008, Jourdan Gold wrote:

> Hello, My question likely got buried so I am reposting it in the hopes
> that someone has an answer. I have thought more about the question and
> modified my question. I hope tha

But apparently, you have not "read the posting guide
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html and provide[d] commented,
minimal, self-contained, reproducible code."

Still see

 	?split
 	?mapply

which likely will address you need.

Study the examples, and if that doesn't help, then come back with
_reproducible_ code, i.e. something we can run rather than merely stare
at.

HTH,

Chuck