[R] Examples of advanced data visualization

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Mon Dec 1 08:49:02 CET 2008

Hans W. Borchers-4 wrote:

> Tom Backer Johnsen <backer <at> psych.uib.no> writes:
>
> I am also wondering if the "R Wiki" would be a better place to publish
> summaries
> on topics discussed here. On the mailing list, summaries are forgotten
> within
> one or two months time, only to be retrieved in specific searches.

I have tried this once with a subject I found interesting and buried under
too many quotes of previous mails:

http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=guides:lmer-tests

Since the the reaction was mainly negative and legalese ("you should ask
permission to quote other people") that I will never try this again.

Dieter