[R] A housekeeping question...

Brian Lunergan ff809 at ncf.ca
Sat Aug 30 02:06:21 CEST 2008

Evening all:

Stepping away from the stats methodology questions for a moment, I have a
housekeeping question for when it comes time to make the jump to v2.7.2.

I'm running v2.7.1 on an XP system. I have a suspicion that, by way of
experimentation with a couple of shell choices along the way, I've left
myself with a couple of unused stowaway libraries that I see no need to
bring along to the next installation party.

Is there a command or function or utility of some persuasion that would
allow me to ferret out these non-dependent freeloaders?

No need to go into detail. Just a pointer in the right direction would be
much appreciated and I'll go quietly off and search on my own.

Regards...
--

Brian Lunergan
Nepean, Ontario

"They know not the old ways. That shall be their undoing..."

---