[R] Generating a time series.

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 21:35:18 CEST 2008

Its not clear what the setup is but in the zoo package:
- zoo and zooreg can create time series
- merge.zoo and cbind.zoo can merge time series
- as.ts.zoo can convert a series to ts filling in missing times
- as.zoo.ts can convert a ts series back to zoo
- coredata and time can pick out the data and time components
  of a zoo series