[R] availability of R packages svLab? denstrip?

Jan Theodore Galkowski bayesianlogic at acm.org
Fri Aug 29 17:03:21 CEST 2008

I'm interested in the R packages svLab and the recently announced
denstrip.

For svLab, I've seen a PDF from 2003 describing it, and at least one
paper or description having used it.  I could not find it in the
download list of packages within R or on CRAN, however.   Did it get
subsumed or renamed?

Regarding denstrip, this was just recently announced, so I wondered what
the percolation time of such a new package was before it showed up, say,
at statlib.

Thanks much!

 - Jan