[R] A simple analysis of Bayesian Robustness with R

Davide Crapis cradav at hotmail.it
Thu Aug 28 12:04:38 CEST 2008

I have to make a simulation testing the Bayesian Robustness of a normal
linear model and comparing the regression results obtained using two
different g-priors. I tried with the function > blinreg() in the LearnBayes
package from J.Albert but it doesn't help me because it uses a standard flat
nonninformative prior, while I need to make changes to the structure of the
prior (in particular to the prior variance) to perform my simulation.

Does anybody has any suggestion or knows any R-function that would help?