[R] SparseM

Heike Pospisil pospisil at zbh.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Aug 27 17:08:12 CEST 2008

Hi Sam,

thank your for your reply. The lib location statement is correct. I have
installed SparseM locally because I do not have su rights.

Best, Heike

(BTW: An installation by our systems administrator into the R directory did
not work, too.)

Dr. Heike Pospisil      | pospisil at zbh.uni-hamburg.de
University of Hamburg   | Center for Bioinformatics
Bundesstrasse 43        | 20146 Hamburg, Germany
phone:+49-40-42838-7303 | fax: +49-40-42838-7312