[R] R and GNUPLOT

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Aug 22 20:47:31 CEST 2008

There are some interface commands in the TeachingDemos package (see ?gp.open) for communicating between R and Gnuplot.  These commands are pretty basic, but looking at the code may give you some ideas of what to do next in your project (or maybe what not to do).

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center