[R] readable dendrograms with many units

Roland Rau roland.rproject at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 23:56:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

since you are new to R, you might not be aware of some nice feature at
the homepage of R: the task view
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/
For various topics, somebody kindly provided an overview of packages and
functions for the specific topic.
Also for cluster analysis:
http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Cluster.html

Welcome to R, I hope this gets you started,
Roland