[R] graphsheet

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Mon Aug 18 08:18:01 CEST 2008

At 14:53 18/08/2008, you wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am trying to convert the following command from SPLUS to R:
>
>graphsheet(pages = TRUE)
>
>Does anyone have an idea what is the equivalent in R?
>
>Thanks
>

>--

Your intention in Splus is not clear; I assume you want to have tabbed
window pages which is not possible in R.
I assume that you are using a MS OS and you did not specify your R version.
There were changes for R 2.7
for windowing and using the graphics history.

See Prof Brian Ripley's email details: