[R] cor() btwn columns in two matrices - no complete element pairs

rcoder mpdotbook at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 16:13:24 CEST 2008

Is there any way to increment the loop when the error occurs, returning an NA
in the results matrix. I have included an if starement to only calculate
cor() when columns are !all(is.na()), but I still exit out with this error,
albeit after some loops through the matrix - i.e. when the condition is
satisfied, but the data rows do not overlap at all.