[R] dixon test

giov biowoman at libero.it
Wed Aug 13 16:21:25 CEST 2008

Thank you so much, I have not much experience on outliers =), I thought that
there were nonparametric distribution-free outliers test =(. What is the
most general distribution  I can use? I did histogram of my data set and
sometimes normal distribution seems to occur, sometimes an uniform
distribution seems to occur. So, I cannot understand what distribution I can
use for my whole data set....