[R] arima forecast function

warthog29 gaylewind at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 01:28:38 CEST 2008

I initially input the following commands, and got the corresponding errors:

install.packages(forecast)
Error in install.packages(forecast) : object "forecast" not found
> library(forecast)
Error in library(forecast) : there is no package called 'forecast'

I was finally able to get it installed by using the menus provided. Thanks
for your help.