[R] How to repress the annoying complains from X window system

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue Aug 12 15:38:23 CEST 2008

Dear Brian and Adrian,

Brian: Thanks for pointing out that the messages are not the same as
the warnings that were produced prior to R 2.4.0.

Adrian: If the problem reoccurs with a predictable error message,
please let me know; I'll then alter the Rcmdr code to intercept the Tk
messages as well.

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor