[R] variance covariance matrix of parameter estimate using nlrq

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 11 23:50:00 CEST 2008

mea culpa:  I've not written an extractor for this, so you have to do

	f <- nlrq(whatever)
	g <- summary(f)
	g$cov

Note that this is computed by resampling so it varies somewhat
depending on the seed.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820