[R] independent contributes to the discriminant function

glaporta glaporta at freeweb.org
Fri Aug 8 12:43:23 CEST 2008

I performed Discriminant Function Analysis with lda(MASS), candisc(candisc),
discrimin(ade4), NaiveBayes(klaR), but I'm not able to find how to test
independent contributes to the discriminant function. In STATISTICA there is
the Partial Wilks' Lambda, in SPSS (variable) Wilks' Lambda, but in R there
is not trace of something like that or am I wrong?
Thanx,
Gianandrea