[R] Where is the archive? Calling a function within a function.

rkevinburton at charter.net rkevinburton at charter.net
Thu Aug 7 18:48:27 CEST 2008

I seem to remember this topic coming up before so I decided to look at the archive and realized that I didn't know where it was. Is there a searchable archive for this list? Thank you.

My question is calling a function from within a function. I have

smerge <- function(d1,d2) {
    temp <- merge(d1,d2,all=TRUE,by.x="DayOfYear",by.y="DayOfYear")
    return (xmerge(temp))
}

But I get an error message indicating that xmerge could not be found when it is defined just above.

Thank you.

Kevin