[R] Problems using hetcor (polycor)

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 15:51:41 CEST 2008

Hi Birgitle,

>> It seems than, that it is not possible to use all variables without
>> somehow
>> imputing missing values.

It depends on what you are after. You can use the full data set if you set
std.err=F and pd=F. Then exclude the columns that cause it to falter and
redo with SEs turned on. You have the correlations; all you lack are SEs for
ca. 5 columns.

And I haven't tried your revised classification; that's for you to do.

Regards, Mark.