[R] Add arrows to a filled.contour margin

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:54:59 CEST 2008

Hi,

I try to put an arrow to a filled.contour plot. I make this:

filled.contour(volcano, color = terrain.colors,key.axes=F)
arrows(0.95,0,0.95,1,lwd=2)

This work, but the problem is that I find the coordinates at random try, for
other graphic with other scale is other fight with coordinates. Anybody know
a more easy  or more generalized way to make this? Somethink like this
mtext(arrows(),side=4).

Thanks
Ronaldo
--
The sweeter the apple, the blacker the core --
Scratch a lover and find a foe!
--
Favor NÃO ENVIAR arquivos do Word ou Powerpoint
Prefira enviar em PDF, Texto, OpenOffice (ODF), HTML, or RTF.