[R] Trouble when I call a function within another

bbouling benoit.boulinguiez at ensc-rennes.fr
Mon Aug 4 15:34:40 CEST 2008

Greetings,

I recently discovered R and how to tackle my own functions.
I'm blocked on a simple barrier I guess. I call a function that recognizes a
string and return the adequate formula in a main function. This is done
through a script.

When I type the formula in the main function, it works fine. When I
attempted to use a second function (with conditional choice) it doesn't work
any more. May you guide me?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18811385/annexe.R annexe.R

-----
B. Boulinguiez
benoit.boulinguiez at ensc-rennes.fr
Ph.D. in Chemistry
Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Rennes
35700 Rennes (FRANCE)