[R] How do I get an inset graph (i.e. graph within a graph)?

Mark Difford mark_difford at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 3 15:55:41 CEST 2008

Hi Arthur,

This can be done quite easily using the appropriate arguments listed under
?par; and there are other approaches. Ready-made functions exist in several
packages. I tend to use ?add.scatter from package ade4. It's a short
function, so it's easy to customize it, but it works well straight out of
the box.

HTH, Mark.