[R] sudden problem with script

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at verizon.net
Wed Apr 30 19:44:40 CEST 2008

My crystal ball is malfunctioning, so from way over here it is hard to see your code. Without seeing the script it is speculation, but the script likely has a reference to the package nls in a library statement.  Something like

   library(nls)

You can change that to

   library(stats)

and the script will likely run.  But again, this is pure speculation.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA