[R] Error in building ROracle in Windows with R 2.6.2 and Oracle 10g.

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 30 07:50:28 CEST 2008

This is really off-topic here (a programming question about a
non-recommended compiler system, and about a contributed package), but
reading README.packages will give you some clues (as rw-FAQ 8.3 says).
The current version is at

https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/gnuwin32/README.packages

Please review the posting guide and take the actions requested there.
R-devel would have been appropriate if you needed to follow up the
response from the package maintainer.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk