[R] R-Forge vs. RForge

Derek Ogle DOgle at northland.edu
Tue Apr 22 22:40:44 CEST 2008

I have two packages that I use locally and have been curious about moving them to "R Forge" to take advantage of SVN, builds, etc.  In looking into this I stumbled across two different sites.  The apparent official "R Forge" site at http://r-forge.r-project.org/ and a seemingly "unofficial" site at http://www.rforge.net/ .  Does anyone have any comments of comparison between these two "R Forge" versions or any comments about "R Forge"ing in general.  Your help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.