[R] optFederov/AlgDesign - help avail?

zubin binabina at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 21 13:59:03 CEST 2008

Hello, we are needing to generate optimal (Fractional) designs for
discrete choice applications, where we will be using logistic regression
or multinomial logit as the modeling technique.

It looks like optFederov, in the AlgDesign package may work, but not
sure if this algorithm works when the variable of interest is binary or
nominal?

Anyone who are experts in this area, anyone interested in consulting
with us in this topic (if so, email me we can arrange)?

Or can confirm/deny optFederov can work in the discrete case?

thx!