[R] problem in installing R packages on linux

man4ish mandecent.gupta at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 07:49:03 CEST 2008

I am facing problem in installing the R package on linux .
When i put the command install.packages("BART")
Then it asks for selecting the mirror , i have selected the mirrror , but it
is showing no package in repository .I have selected different different
repository still i am getting the same error what can i do , please help me
out.i am sending the screenshot of unix terminal .
I will be thankful to you.Please help me out .
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16760369/manish.png manish.png